|Property Type||Apartment||Year of construction||1910|
|Type of building||Attached||Trade possible|
|Building dimensions||0.00 x 0.00||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||751.32 sq. ft.|
|Lot dimensions||0.00 x 0.00||Deed of Sale Signature|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking (total)|
|Window Type||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||Crawl space||Proximity||Highway, Cegep, Daycare centre, Hospital, Park - green area, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM), High school, Public transport, University|
|Heating system||Electric baseboard units||Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Room(s)||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Hallway||Ground floor||4.0x3.4 P|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||14.1x10.10 P - irr|
|Living room||Ground floor||20.4x9.4 P|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||6.7x11.6 P|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||9.4x10.9 P|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||6.7x7.1 P|
Sector of choice, a few minutes from downtown and in the
heart of one of Montreal's most desirable neighborhoods.
- Independent entrance
- Large double living room facing the front.
- large kitchen at the back with lots of storage and access
to a balcony and the courtyard.
- 2 good sized bedrooms, one at the front and the other
overlooking the courtyard.
- Bathroom refreshed in 2021.
- Fenced backyard with a balcony and shed.
- Private front yard.
- Hydro Estimate $930 / Year
- Quartz bathroom counter, new bathtub and ceramic on the
wall (March 2021)
- Trendy neighborhood life, the condo is located very close
to St-Antoine, Notre-Dame and Saint-Jacques streets for
access to restaurants, shops and cafes.
- A few minutes from the Atwater market and downtown.
- You will find many parks in the area.
- 6 minutes walk from Saint-Henri metro station and 15
minutes from Lionel-Groulx.
- Several bus lines accessible quickly
- BIXI stations nearby.
- Easy access to multiple roads: Highway 15, 20, 720 and 10.